Thursday, July 2, 2009

magazine love

i spend a crazy amout of time reading all kinds of magazines so i consider myself a bit of an expert. you can imagine my delight when a friend introduced me to this brand new and totally lovely brisbane based magazine.. P E P P E R M I N T :)

its an eco fashion mag all about vintage, craft, diy, being green and gorgeous clothes. the latest issue also features an article on lisa mitchell - yay!


the only place i have been able to purchase this mag is at borders so get down to your local and have a flick through these totally rad recycled pages!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Peppermint! Not that I've actually flicked through a real life copy...but the website is quite good! You should check out Dujour mag as well, its pretty super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well its just as good in real life :) kind of a cross between frankie and the green pages! never heard of dujour but will definately check it out :)

    ReplyDelete