Wednesday, June 30, 2010

slow and steady






here are some softies that i have been creating lately. i feel like i am getting better at crafting and i am super stoked to have found something that i love so much that also makes me feel so accomplished :)!

i am (very) slowly mastering the art of crochet and plan to tackle knitting next. i just wish i had more time to actually sit down and craft. it has been a bit lost lately amongst the thousand other things that seem to be taking priority...

i think the blue owl is my favourite - i love the fabric that i cut from a vintage pillowcase!

i popped the little bunny in the mail last week and it has arrived safely in the mailbox of this lovely lady!

p.s - im totally a twilight geek and im on the final countdown for my next bella and jacob fix! not long now!!

6 comments:

  1. They are awesome Kellie!! We love the rabbit as you know, and the owls are soooo cool! You can't beat vintage sheets etc for great fabric! :)
    I am finding crochet so much easier than knitting, but my Nan is the opposite! I felt like a total clutz trying to knit so crochet is a dream in comparison. It's nice to find crafty things that make us happy isn't it!
    Will you be going to the opening night at the cinema? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are rad. i love them! good work. they look really nice. good quality. are you making an etsy store...?!?!

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the blue owl is my favourite too! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! Kellie! These are just the most precious! the owls are perfect. man, i am such an owl freak haha. oh oh oh goodness, you make the cutest things. Hope you are well miss. Drop by for a chat more often! I miss your face xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, you need to sell these! i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love your style. The green and blue owl is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete