Tuesday, March 1, 2011

my real life friends with blogs... part two

...this is renee.

she is one of the loveliest ladies I know. Mali and I visited her on the weekend and she let me ride her brand new beautiful bike, baked us bread AND made some fresh blueberry jam for us to take home. awesome huh? you should all definately go and visit her over at her blog where she writes about op shopping, beach adventures and living the simple life (there is also a super yum potato salad recipe over there - DO IT!!)...

meet chanelle.

she is planning a 21st party, learning how to longboard and just generally being awesome. she also looks like mary-jane from spiderman! pop over to her blog and say hi :)

check out part one of my real life friends with blogs...

1 comment:

  1. chanelle! you're my hero. my past history with skate boards causes me fear of boarding. you and mali make me want to! one day!

    ReplyDelete