Monday, January 23, 2012

beginnings


. : finally getting around to making our living room a place that we want to spend time in

. : new job. new school. new students. new challenges. new rewards.

. : planning for an adventure in france. and hopefully another one in new york.

. : feeling like i'm growing up (note that i am not a grown-up. there is a difference.)

. : being kind to myself

. : a return to my morning green tea ritual

. : unlikely friendships

am feeling a season of change in my life. scary. yet incredibly exciting.

5 comments:

  1. They sound like good changes to me! Hope your new school goes well for you, green tea in the morning is so good & france AND new york - jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new beginnings are always great...may this change bring you nothing but happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something in the air I think, I am feeling like I really need a change. Your list of changes sound terribly exciting, I am feeling slightly envious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prosect of change is always a little daunting but often times leads to wonderful things.
    Enjoy getting into your new groove :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful ;-)) Enjoy and embrace it all. dee x

    ReplyDelete