Saturday, January 28, 2012

thanks australia...





a public holiday in the first week of students was such a blessing. parents disagree with me but let me tell you... the teachers needed it. well this teacher did anyway!

i had a list a mile long of things to get through like mopping the floors, planning classes and cleaning the shower - you know... fun stuff! after a mini breakdown in the morning husband stepped in and told me that we were leaving the to do list at home and we were going out. it was just what i needed. a day of family, friends and fun. and before we left... he helped me mop the floors! pretty great huh?

p.s - vintage sheet swap sign ups over here

5 comments:

  1. Teachers rock! Especially on a first week of school with wet lunches everyday. I hope you have a nice bunch of kidlings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how perfect is he? I love a man that says forget about cleaning...they are my magic words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saltwater sandals, potato cakes and the water - sounds perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect day to me ;-)) We all need time out sometimes. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fish and chips by the jetty on Australia Day - perfect. Bless your husband for being 'memories' focused rather than 'task' focused, otherwise this post would have had photos of a floor, shower and a teaching program! hehehe

    ReplyDelete